Am Hang 7
Phone: +49(0)8091 3939057
e-mail: [email protected]
CS Cycling Sport GmbH’s data protection officer can be contacted at [email protected] CS Cycling Sport GmbH is the responsible entity within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4(7) GDPR) and further national data protection regulations of Germany.
Your personal data will not be transferred or passed on to third parties in any circumstances other than those listed below. We will only disclose any personal data which we have collected via this website to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- it is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of a contractual relationship with you in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR, or
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR, or
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that there are overriding interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of their personal data.
Data Collection and Processing
Our website is designed so that you can browse our pages without having to enter your personal information. However, when you visit our website, our web servers temporarily store the connection data of your access device, the websites you visit on our site, the date and duration of your visit, the identification data of the browser and operating system used, and the website from which you are visiting us for the purposes of system security. This information is stored until it is automatically deleted, usually after one week.
This data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- to ensure that our website is easy to use,
- to evaluate our website’s security and stability
- to identify potential misuse or improper access to our website (DoS/DDoS attacks, etc.), and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this type of data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. It is in our legitimate interest to collect data for the purposes listed above. As a rule, we do not use the collected data for the purposes of personally identifying you. However, we do reserve the right to do so in the event that this becomes necessary to investigate potential misuse or improper access to our webpages.
Online Forms and Newsletter
Further personal information such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address is not collected, unless you provide this information voluntarily, e.g. as part of a contact enquiry or when subscribing to our newsletter. For more information about the use of information that you can submit to us voluntarily, please visit our Privacy Statement for Online Forms.
CS Cycling Sport takes all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from loss and misuse. Your data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public.
Contact via e-mail
You can contact us electronically by e-mail. In this case, the data that you send to us by e-mail will be transmitted to us and stored by us.
This data includes: 1.Your name 2.Date of contact 3.Your e-mail address 4.If applicable, further data if you have provided them
If you write us an email and are interested in our services, the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO.
When you contact us (via contact form or email), your details will be stored in Freshdesk for processing the contact request. The data transmitted to us will only be used to carry out the conversation and will not be passed on to any other third partie.
We will delete the data when it is no longer needed for the respective purpose.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection thereto, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved;
We may only refuse to disclose information to you if and to the extent that such information would reveal information which must be kept secret in accordance with a legal provision or because of the overriding legitimate interests of a third party (§ 29 Abs. 1 Satz 2 BDSG [German Federal Data Protection Act]), the responsible public authority has established to us that the disclosure of the data would endanger public security or order or otherwise adversely affect the welfare of the federal government or a federal state (§ 34 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 BDSG in conjunction with § 33 Abs. 1 Nr. 2 lit. b BDSG), or the data is stored only because it cannot be deleted due to legal or statutory storage regulations, or exclusively serves purposes of data backup or data protection control and the provision of information would require a disproportionate effort and the processing for other purposes is excluded by technical and organizational measures (§ 34 Abs. 1 Nr. 2 BDSG).
- to immediately request the correction or inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to restrict the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, or if the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data, or if we no longer need the data but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- to withdraw your consent to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be able to continue processing your data from this point forward,
- if your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
In addition, you have a general right of appeal to the responsible data protection supervisory authority. The authority responsible for CS Cycling Sport GmbH is the “Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information” (“Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit”).
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to [email protected]
Google uses this information to compile reports on the use of our website and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
Further information can be found at: http://google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). Google processes your personal data in the USA and is compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Cookies for Marketing Purposes
In addition, we use an advertising service known as “Facebook pixel”, offered by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). “Facebook pixels” are script codes that allow Facebook to recognize that you have visited our website, if you visited our website while simultaneously logged into Facebook. This allows advertisements to be displayed on the Facebook network in a more targeted and therefore more interest-friendly manner. It also enables us to track whether and which users were directed to our site when they clicked on an advertisement in the Facebook network.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, can be found in the Facebook’s data privacy information: www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can adjust your settings for the advertisements on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads . We use this Facebook advertising service for the promotion of our own products and services and for the optimization of our advertising activities in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) EU-GDPR. You can opt out of the collection of data via the following links to third-party sites: NAI – http://optout.networkadvertising.org/ or EDAA http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
Changes to this Privacy Statement